We are driven by 3 core values while delivering services;
Exceeding Expectations – Essentially each Go Green Expeditions experience is tailor-made to suit the needs of an individual client or group. We like a challenge and we aim to surprise and delight! Combine “off the beaten track” places with the better known “must see” and “iconic” destinations so that you get to experience something different whilst not missing out on the highlights of your destination.
Please share details about your requirements with our travel consultants, as this will help them to put an itinerary together that is right for you. Are you a first time visitor or a seasoned African traveller? Do you have a specific special interest? Are you traveling with children or celebrating a special occasion like a honeymoon or birthday?
Promoting Kenya, East Africa the ultimate safari destination. We work with carefully handpicked partners all over this amazing part of the continent and would like you to experience the best of what it has to offer and fall in love with it as we have.
Developing People – Green Safaris invests in it’s people and the motto for those at the companies forefront is ‘lead by example’. We share our passion, promote from within and our ‘green’ family are our greatest ambassadors.
We support and promote authentic experiences that are sensitive to the environment and incorporate the culture and traditions of local communities. Our network of local tourism partners and suppliers are not only experienced and knowledgeable in their respective fields, but also passionate about responsible travel in Africa.
- Each Go Green Expeditions experience is provided by an accredited tourism supplier and tailor-made to suit the needs of an individual client or group.
- Browse our selection of sample itineraries and submit an enquiry through our contact form.
- Once you have accepted the quote and are ready to book, your consultant will check availability for your specific dates and make provisional reservations to ensure availability for your trip.
- You will receive a personalized booking form, normally sent by email, for completion.
- To accept a quote and confirm your booking you will need to complete the booking form and return to your consultant via email.
- You will be invoiced a deposit to confirm the booking, and your balance payment is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
- Once your booking has been processed you will receive confirmed travel documents and additional info to help you prepare for your trip.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.